Financial help with Medication cost
- www.needymeds.org -This is a centralized website for those in need of assistance with paying for medicaitons.
- Awareness Foundation for OCD and Related Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- The Anxiety-Free Child Program – Advanced Strategies for Overcoming Your Child’s Anxiety, developed by Rich Presta and Dr. Cheryl Lane.
- Beyond the Doubt, An article from Psychology Today – An inside perspective on life with OCD and the lessons of uncertainty.
- Boston University Anxiety Clinic’s Website – Contains a wealth of information and an excellent resource list.
- BrainPhysics.com – An excellent source for information and quizes to assess OCD Symptoms, Severity and to find support groups and forums.
- Child Anxiety Network – Provides thorough, user-friendly information about child anxiety. It also provides direction for those who are not sure where to turn when they think their child or a child they know may need professional help to cope with anxiety.
- Children of Hoarders – Awareness, Understanding, and Support for Children of Hoarders.
- Drugwatch.com Drug Interactions and Side Effects provides a comprehensive list of drugs used to treat OCD, Depression and other illnesses.
- Intensive Treatment Providers – A list maintained by the OCF (Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation).
- Job Accomodation Network (JAN)
- Lighthouse Press – Resource for books, CDs and other aids for treating and coping with children with OCD for both families and clinicians.
- Mental Health Crisis Services for Eastern Missouri
- Menninger OCD Treatment Center
- St. Louis Behavioral Medicine
- St. Louis Obsessive Compulsive Anonymous – An excellent St. Louis support group.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation– A great resoure on OCD.
- Obsessive Compulsive Information Center
- Obsessive-Compulsive World
- AddictionCenter.com – a free web information guide that connects addicts and their families with the help they need to put their lives together.
- Rx Dangers – Practical Drug, Device, & Healthcare Safety Information
- ADHD and Addiction – What is the Risk?
- Autism and Addiction: Coping with and Treating Your Dual Diagnosis
- Drugs of Abuse: Interactive Exploration of Drug Effects on the Body
- 20 Secret Signs of Addiction
- Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction
- Overdose Emergency: How to Identify One and What to Do
- 7 Tips for Mothers of Adult Addicts
- Addiction in the Waiting Room: How to Go to the Doctor in Sobriety
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew at the Beginning of Sobriety
- Helping an Adult Family Member or Friend with a Drug or Alcohol Problem
- 13 Sobering Facts About Teen Substance Abuse
- Boundaries with Teens: How to Address Alcohol and Drug Issues
- Dual Diagnosis – quality resource which addresses the strong relationship between substance abuse, addiction and mental health disorders.
- Recovery Resources
- e-mail for children/adolescents and young adults who hoard
- Hoarding – Assistance with Hoarding Cleanup
- The Guide to Securing Life-long Accommodations for Adult Children with Special Needs
- Teaching Your Child about Peers with Special Needs
- Creating the Optimal Living Environment for a Child with ADHD
- Autism Service Dogs, Leash-On-Life
- Supports, Modifications, and Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- 20 Incredible Colleges for Students with Special Needs
- Career Guide for Students with Disabilities – focuses on pre & post graduation college-to-career strategies
- Paraquad – This organization provides numerous services for people with disabilities both physical and mental. Check out their Information and Referral page.
- ConsumerSafety.org – Safety and recall resource
- Guide to Medial Assisting Careers for People with Disabilities
- MalpracticeCenter.com – resource for medical malpractice